Postage, Freight & Shipping
Photoland ships with Australia Post, local & interstate couriers. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of destination, weight and value.
For all photo print orders, postage & handling charges are $14.95. For all frames, albums and other products, the freight charge is $18.00. This freight charge covers most packages up to 6kg and/or 40x40x20cm delivered to most metropolitan areas of Sydney.
For deliveries outside of these parameters, our e-commerce system will accept your order. If the freight differs, we will contact you on receipt of the order, to advise you of any changes to the freight.
We may ship some orders in multiple parcels. We do not add additional fees to your order if we ship in multiple parcels.
- We will ship to your billing address. The billing address is the address your bank has on file and the address to which your bank mails your monthly statements. We ship orders to any address in Australia.
- We only ship to Australian addresses.
- A signature is required for all shipments upon receipt.
- To avoid higher than normal shipping and duties charges, orders containing multiple items located in different warehouses will be consolidated in one location prior to shipping. Therefore, your order may be delayed by an extra business day. We will notify you via email, if your order will be delayed.
- Oversized items that don't fit Australia Post standards will be shipped via a courier company for Door-to-Door service, depending on your location.
- If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, Photoland reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable packages or merchandise to us.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Bank regulations require that the billing address of the order match the billing address associated with your credit card.
For our online Credit Card facility we use PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay via Credit Card. Simply checkout by choosing PayPal (default) in the Payment Method and continue to confirm your order. After clicking Confirm Order , you will be directed to the PayPal payment web page where you can either login to PayPal or checkout with credit card details (no login required).
Bank Transfer / Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
Bank transfers are handled directly by the office. If you prefer to pay by EFT, please email email@example.com your list of items, billing name, address & phone number. We will return email an invoice with EFT details.
Shipping address must be a PayPal confirmed address.
Fraud Protection Policy
For your protection orders are subject to Photoland's verification procedure. You may be asked to verify that you are the card owner, or that the order information is legitimate. This may include a request for a copy of your credit card (front and back), which can be transmitted by fax or through a secure upload page which we will provide should this be necessary. Should your order require verification, you will be notified by phone or email. For this reason it is imperative that you provide us with both your current daytime and evening phone numbers.
Photoland reserves the right to refuse an order when the address or credit card is not verifiable. If so, a refund will be issued via the same method you used to make your payment.