Baby Passport Photos
Even the youngest babies need a passport, complete with photo ID
Photoland takes the hassle out of getting infant & baby passport or visa photo that are compliant, acceptable, and suitable for your application.
Take the photo at home
Take the bubs photo at home & just send us the image/s, & we will adapt it to meet your photo requirements.
Please view the Photo taking Guide below before taking the photo/s to send to us:
- You may use a camera or phone
- Take the photo against a plain or white background
- Ensure the camera is held level in line with the person's head
- Hair off the face & away from the eyebrows.
- A neutral expression, with no smiling or visible teeth
- Bright lighting on the face and head, with no shadows
- The photo must be taken from the chest up with the head in the centre and plenty of space around the image for cropping and resizing.
- If you wear spectacles, we recommend that you take your specs off
Upload the image/s & then leave the rest to us.
Our experts will ensure that the digital image that you supply is adapted meet your specific requirements.
Some applications are now online
For the online applications, the digital photos are bound by the same requirements that apply to the printed passport & visa photos for the country concerned with the specific criteria for image quality, image size and pixel size, as noted above. The image is normally required in JPG format.
Why Choose Photoland for your infant’s passport photos?
We are experts at supplying all types of digital & printed passport and visa photos in full compliance with the rules of all countries, & have been doing so for over 30 years.
In addition, our digital & printed passport and visa photographs are supplied with a 100% acceptance guarantee. If they are rejected for any reason, we will redo them at no cost, or refund you in full.