Chinese Passport & Visa Photos
Photoland takes the hassle out of getting a passport or visa photo suitable for China.
The Chinese photos are required to be a specific size, namely 3.3cm wide x 4.8cm high in size, with a head size between 2.8cm & 3.3cm with a white background. No white or light clothing is permitted.
Chinese price list
Digital price list
|Digital Passport/Visa only||$59.95|
|Digital + 2 Photos||$69.95|
Pop into the store
We are conveniently located in Sydney CBD next to Martin Place Station, at 60 Elizabeth Street, Sydney.
Not able to pop in to the store?
No problem, just send us the image, & we will adapt your image to meet the Chinese photo requirements.
Please view the Photo taking Guide below before taking the photo/s to send to us:
- You may use a camera or phone
- Take the photo against a plain or white background
- Ensure the camera is held level in line with the person's head
- Hair off the face & away from the eyebrows.
- A neutral expression, with no smiling or visible teeth
- Bright lighting on the face and head, with no shadows
- The photo must be taken from the chest up with the head in the centre and plenty of space around the image for cropping and resizing.
- If you wear spectacles, we recommend that you take your specs off
Upload the image/s & then leave the rest to us.
Our experts will ensure that the digital image that you supply meets the specific requirements of China.
Some Chinese applications are now online
For the online applications, China requires images that are between 354x472px and 420x560px (pixels) in a file size between 40KB and 120KB.
The digital photos are bound by the same requirements that apply to the printed passport & visa photos, with the Chinese specific criteria for image quality, image size and pixel size, as noted above. The image is required in JPG format.
Why Choose Photoland for your passport and visa photographs?
We are experts at supplying digital & printed passport and visa photos in full compliance with the rules of the relevant country, & have been doing so for over 30 years.
In addition, our digital & printed passport and visa photographs are supplied with a 100% acceptance guarantee. If they are rejected for any reason, we will redo them at no cost, or refund you in full.