Established over 20 years ago, Photoland has experienced staff members to assist you in producing bright, sharp & beautiful photographs from your treasured memories.
We can print any size, ranging from tiny locket sized photos to huge wall murals
We print on a Fujifilm Frontier 375 Digital Minilab using the traditional silver halide process, and an EPSON 7800 wide format printer, to achieve high quality prints in a controlled & predictable environment.
We print on Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper Type II, for true archival quality prints.
Read more -> Fujifilm Crystal Archive
Accredited Photo Finisher
Photoland is proud to have earned Fujifilm Accredited Photofinisher accreditation.
FUJIFILM Accredited Photo Finishers are a select group of independent retailers in Australia who are awarded FUJIFILM Accredited Photo Finisher status in recognition of the professional and personal service they offer.
Visiting an accredited retailer with your film or memory card will mean you will get the highest quality and longest lasting prints of your treasured memories.
To qualify for this accreditation, Fujifilm Accredited Photo Finishers must meet stringent criteria, including:
- A level of proficiency in film processing, both colour & black & white film
- A level of proficiency in digital printing
- Understanding digital printing and how to get the best from digital files
- Providing colour correction and restoration services
- Printing on Fuji Crystal Archive Paper - a product that meets the highest standard of true archival quality
- Provides photo kiosks in-store for consumers who enjoy the self-service experience
- Producing the prints through the well known Fujifilm Frontier™ system which provides unparallel levels of control over your prints, whether from digital files or from film